- Submit the completed Application Form to us by
- Obtaining the form at our General Office and submit the completed form to our office staff; or
- Downloading the form on our website and submit the completed form to us;
- Attaching a recent photo of the student
- Please bring along the relevant documents to the school for registration:
- Parent’s identity card (original and copy) (father/ mother/ guardian)
- Student’s birth certificate (original and copy) (Hong Kong/ Chinese)
- If the student is a newly-arrived child, please submit the student’s identification document (original and copy) (e.g. One-way Chinese Exit Permit/ HKSAR Re-entry Permit/ HKSAR Document of Identity for Visa Purposes).
- Proof of address, e.g. water/ electricity bills, tenancy agreement, etc. (original and copy)
- The latest assessment results of school (e.g. school report, if applicable)
Evaluation will be conducted in written examination to assess students’ standard in Chinese, English and Mathematics to understand their learning progress.
- Interview with the Principal
The Principal will talk with parents and students in order to understand their needs and enquiries in various aspects.
- School Office Hours
Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sat : 9:00 a.m.-12:00 nn.
Sun & Public Holidays: Closed